This Church subscribes to the following Statement of Faith and Doctrinal Belief which is the Statement of Faith and Doctrinal Belief of BEM.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God given to men. It is the final authority in every area of the lives of members; (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21);
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit (Isaiah 45:21, 22; Jeremiah 11:10; Matthew 28:19; 1 Thessalonians 1:9);
- We believe the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ (John 1:1; Colossians 1:17), in His virgin birth (Luke 1:34-35), His sinless life, in His miracles, in His substitutionary and atoning death (Isaiah 53:5-6; Matthew 10:28; 2 Corinthians 5:21), in His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection (Acts 2:23-24), in His ascension to the right hand of God and in His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17)
- We believe that receiving Jesus Christ as one’s personal Lord and Saviour is the one and only way for salvation of lost and sinful man;
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, who indwells a believer upon receiving Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Saviour, and in the Holy Spirit, which empowers the believer to be a living witness for Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved to the resurrection of life with the Lord, and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation (Matthew 25:46, John 5:25-29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in divine healing, and that healing has been provided for in the atonement.
- We believe in sanctification by the blood of Jesus Christ (John 14:17, 1 Thessalonians 2:13), in personal holiness of heart and life and in separation from the love of the world.